Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Even Allie Cannot Help The Lure of Coupons...

Hyperbole and a Half: The Trouble With Coupons

See now, she has wayyyy better drawings. Especially since I have no drawings. But even if I did, hers would be better.

I was so excited to see her new post today and it was about coupon usage. That good ole love/hate relationship is in the air my friends, because it clearly clouded BF's judgement yesterday, too.

And maybe mine... maybe. STOP STARING! I didn't say for sure!


How could you not love a girl with a blog header like hers? Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. I, too, am a fan of Hyperbole and a Half. She's just awesome. ^.^

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. French Bean - I think that she has officially won the internet!

    And I figured out how to follow on your blog... the strange thing is that the Google Follow box only showed up for me twice. Before that, it only showed the facebook option. Weird.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how i *love* hyperbole and a half. HOWEVER, i basically ruined my life commenting on one of her recent blogs. because my phone WILL NOT STOP CHIMING AT ME. everyone who has commented after myself sends a notification to my phone, no matter what i do!!! i deleted my comment - chimes.
    i set up my email so that the comments go directly into the trash - chimes.
    YOU GUYS, THE POST HAS LIKE 700 COMMENTS.
    i loooove her, i loooove her posts. the comments are all very funny... but seriously. seven. hundred. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Allie. I can't draw anything that might even resemble whatever I wanted it to resemble so I usually read her stuff feeling super jealous. And she's so funny. Argh.

    Still, I do love her.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...