Thursday, December 27, 2012

Delicious Drool

This happened about 10 minutes ago.

Pretty gross, and I haven't even been able to eat yet today. Thanks, dogs.


Gross: My great dane, Schultz, just shook his head heartily from across the room. A big, long goobery drool flew off and landed on my hubs' laptop lid.

Grosser: I realized all the dog spit cloths are in the dryer, so I looked at it for a second, but didn't wipe it up. The kleenex box is way over there, and the laptop lid looks pretty gross already. Right? Riiight?


Grossest: Ella, the lab, came along, sniffed the laptop case, and licked up the dane's drool. She ate it completely. Blaaaaaaaargh.

The moral of the story: This is why dogs shouldn't have chocolate**. The deliciousness would be wasted on them, since they are content with cat turds, poop and each other's saliva.


** And the fact that chocolate is toxic and can kill them if they have too much or too pure. Like coke for people. Not the drink, the powder. Ahhh, nevermind.

________
Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. eugh. samantha cat eats vomit. and not just her own vomit. she's not partial. the worst part? we often talk about LETTING her eat it so we don't have to clean it up.

    we don't let her. i mean, KNOWINGLY. if samantha cat eats the vomit before i find it, well, that's not my fault. right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @steph gas - Often the dane will eat really quickly and puke up his food. Now I'm not saying that if I leave him be for a few minutes that the puke magically disappears, but... you know... that COULD be true...

      And no, I say it must be animal instinct? Who are we to supress Schultz and Samantha's urges...

      Delete
  2. lmao! That's so nasty! Blech!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @J. Day - It's stories like this that make the Hubs wish my blog was anonymous. lol.

      Delete
  3. The people We are visiting Are killing Themselves laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Keith - This post really goes hand in hand with my horrible housecleaning. I even gross myself out.

      Delete
  4. Yuk!! That's disgusting! But I still want a dog...or three...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Althea - the bigger they are, the harder they drool...

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA Love this. Animals really are disgusting. My cats are always sniffing eachother's asses. Hey morons, you all ate the same food this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Michael Z - Hey Michael! How are ya?!

      Animals are pretty gross. And I will still accept kisses from them. I think that makes me even more repulsive. I guess each of your cats have a different brand of ass-perfume?

      Delete
  6. I have serious saliva issues. Ewww. This is gross and now I can taste it.

    p.s first time visitor b.c of ninjamatics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Kyla - Dear gawd, if you can taste the Dane's saliva from there, you are both gifted and cursed. My sincere apologies, his breath is much like an outhouse.

      hehe.

      Welcome and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. I was once a victim of said drool.....saw it coming from across the room but didn't managed to dodge it completely. I was happy it was my leg and not my face though :). I would still visit though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just threw up a little bit.

    No judgment though. My dog licks my cat's butt.

    ReplyDelete

I get far too excited when new comments come in here...